How to get in touch with meIMPORTANT!: This website and the contact option on it are here for a very simple and clear reason: It permits those who have a legitimate interest and lawfully valid reason to get in touch to find out about my work and/or services.
* You have any questions about my work,
* You wish to discuss making use of my services
* You wish to link to my site or re-post blog articles
* You have new information on existing news stories I may have covered
* You wish to give me a story lead,
you may go ahead and contact me.
Click here and you will go to the spot where a contact address is displayed.
IF YOU ARE A MARKETER OR A "EARN MONEY ON YOUR PC" E-MAIL ADDRESS HARVESTER/ABUSER
* DO NOT GO TO THE ADDRESS,
* DO NOT USE IT OR PLACE IT ON YOUR MASTER'S DATABASE
AND YOU ARE URGED TO READ THIS NEXT PARAGRAPH CAREFULLY
You may not use this mail address to send any unsolicited commercial mail into this network. If you do, steps will be taken in terms of the law (and no matter where you live there are laws that govern the abuse of e-mail) to stop you doing so again and/or prosecute you to the fullest extent possible.
Such steps will include action via the internet and its regulatory bodies and/or criminal charges and/or civil litigation. Making use of this mail address for any unsolicited commercial mail and/or invitations to join your professional/social network or page implies your understanding and acceptance of the consequences of such unauthorised use which may include, but not be limited to, any of the following:
1. An immediate complaint of abuse to your ISP and hosting service provider.
2. The blacklisting of your address on international watch lists (which means your mail will not be routed by most world-wide ISPs) which will make the planet a silent place for you as regards electronic communications. Whatever you may have been doing via e-mail will no longer be possible. Yes. Really.
3. The laying of a criminal charge where appropriate and/or the laying of a complaint with your local government representative's office. Generally, they do not like this and will often instruct the authorities in your home country to ensure you comply with international laws on unsolicited mail..
4. Issue of a summons for costs incurred in tracking you and removing this
address from your mail lists and any others you may have caused it to be listed
upon, for which purposes any unauthorised use of this mail address will also be
deemed to be your consent to the jurisdiction of the small claims and/or
magistrate's court, held in the district of
Pinetown, Kwazulu/Natal, South Africa.
In short, this address is not now, has never been, nor will ever be, an opt-in address to anything! Do not pass it on to your friends for their promotions, sales pitches or any other purpose except for them to contact me for legitimate purposes relating to the site and content. Do not use it for anything other than the use for which it is intended.
For the avoidance of doubt, invitations to Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In and other similar nagging entities, chain-mails, appeals to assist the last surviving mud-toad in Patagonia, to help someone reach a mythical world record of greeting cards (or similar letters relating to any appeal) will all be considered as unsolicited mail.
If you are happy that your message is legitimate and constitutes a valid use of the mail address, then here it is. Please note, however, that I am not a persistently connected person. Mail is dealt with at set times each day so do not send more than one message within any 48 hour period on the same topic - you will usually get an answer within this time-frame.
Remove all spaces and substitute the appropriate symbols for the bracketed words.
captain ( at ) flight level 42 (dot) co (dot) za